Friday, December 23, 2011

Biology major heading off to physician assistant school

We are entering an exciting time of year as our students start hearing about acceptances into health professional schools and graduate schools.  Our earliest news is about Biology senior Charlie Davis ('12), who recently heard that he has been accepted into the physician assistant program at the University of Mount Union.  Charlie says that:

I feel that the biology and chemistry professors were instrumental in my academic preparation and admission into graduate school. I am grateful for my time here at AU and I look forward to continuing my education in Mount Union's Physician Assistant graduate program. 
Charlie is now our second student in two years to head off to PA school.  Check back over the next few months to read more news about our upcoming graduates.

No comments:

Post a Comment