- Two Ashland students have been part of the Chester Scholars research program at Metro Health hospital in Cleveland. Applications for this fantastic program are due February 15th.
- The University of Cincinnati ROSE program is a unique summer internship program that also includes an early acceptance to UC's medical school. It is open to sophomore and junior residents of Ohio. Application due February 1st.
- The Upper Delaware National Park is looking for summer park ranger interns. Applications are considered on a continual basis, but positions are typically filled by mid-March.
- The Amgen scholars program provides summer research opportunities across the country. Applications are due February 1st.
- If you are looking to take a great summer field course, check out this marine biology program in the Gulf of Mexico.
Monday, January 21, 2013
More summer internship opportunities
We have received notices on a few more summer research internships. It is not too late to put together applications and line up letters of recommendation from faculty, but you should start soon. You can find other opportunities on this blog using the tag "Summer Research Internships".